Isn’t it time to be deliberate? There is no more time for sitting
back; now is a moment of action. Not just doing for the sake of doing but
opening to the divine and listening, which is an aspect of doing/action.
Observe your surroundings and notice what feels “right” and what feels off,
then act on that. Acting/doing in this instance might simply be noticing
what the “off” part is, and how it is being attracted to you… What is it, where
and how does it manifest in your life. Then focus on attracting the tools and
skills that allow you to release it. The fact that you are reading this now is
an indicator that you are likely ready to release something. Here are a few
methods and tools for release:
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT). Check out Gary Craig’s information packed web site. This link directs you to the page where there is a free 85 page download to learn how to do this for yourself. It is a great start, but find yourself an EFT therapist. I have two, Mary Hall who is local and Brad Yates who has a great Sunday morning group gathering (well worth it). His products include Money Beyond Belief: and click on the link for his Tappings and his eBook. Mary Hall is my local therapist and an absolutely amazing healer, she also does tele-healing EFT sessions and can guide you through nutritional healing, you can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ho’oponopono. Joe Vitale has an amazing new book that walks you through the basics of Ho’oponopono. This is seriously the real deal healing method. I do it daily… any downtime or moments of confusion are filled with Ho’oponopono.
- Sedona Method. Hale Dwoskin invented this awesome model to help you to understand whether the feelings you are having are real or not. Is it real, is it true… most of the time when you finish this inner dialogue you have released whatever “it” was.
- 3-D Workout Dianne Woodruff offers a remarkable "Therapeutic Fitness" system that helps to
eliminate pain, markedly reduce chance of injury (AND dissolve troublesome fat pockets.) 3-D Workout was designed to restore the body’s basic organizational patterns while building strength and coordination. Whether you are recovering from injury or want to virtually eliminate chance of injury, this will do the trick! These are two videos that will change your life.
- A couple of REALLY life changing books to consider,
- Ask & It Is Given. One of the best books on what I call exercises that “distract you into joy.” Esther and Jerry Hicks wrote this (they were really the impetus behind the blockbuster The Secret movie).
- Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman’s Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia by Elizabeth Gilbert, is the most delicious read, and a great book to make you think about your own spiritual path as you follow hers.
- Lynn Twist wrote a remarkable book called The Soul of Money, not only inspirational but give unique insight into how you can change your own perception on money.
- The Disappearance of the Universe: Straight Talk About Illusions, Past Lives, Religion, Sex, Politics, and the Miracles of Forgiveness by Gary Renard. This one fundamentally changed my world view forever.
- My amazing and brilliant friend Amy Glin FINALLY launched her blog the New Rage Movement, it is worth the trip for articles that really make you think (and laugh!)
- Healing tools for listening and healing.
- There is a cool technology found at Centerpointe, Bill Harris was also one of the teachers in The Secret. His technology allows you to reach the highest levels of meditation (and releasing old junk in the process) using his CDs with unique technology built into the tracks. It is quite amazing.
- Healing paintings, this is a cool inexpensive way to add another energetic healing tool to your world. The paintings are infused with healing and are not only well done lovely images, but are the right price too.
- Joe Vitale has some subliminal CDs available at http://www.subliminalmanifestation.com/forgiveness_love that are worth it, not the greatest production value, but the healing is palatable.
- I also want to mention my own products, Retrieving your Soul Song allows you to connect with even greater levels of joy, abundance and forgiveness by truly remembering your true essence (there is s free sample gift of The Soul Song of the Earth that is a healing tool for you AND the Earth available at www.soulsongoffer.com). You can never go wrong with seeking out a healer… check out www.healingrelease.com/sessions.htm for more information on my tele-healing services. And Of course my movies The Big Book of You movies (based on my upcoming book, The Big Book of You) are infused with healing energies that will start the healing as you watch.
So there is a short
list of things you can do, review them let these choices sit with you, open
yourself to the energetic essences, and use your inspiration to make a choice.
That process is yet another exercise for you. Right now take a look at your “to
do” list. Now take deep breath relax into the moment, find your center. From
this place of calm take another look at the list, without thinking about it,
what is calling to you? Maybe there is something that is not on your list (like
something you really love to do), add it to the list. Then do that which is
calling you the most, do what is creating a yearning inside of you. Writing
this blog right now is that for me. This is working from inspired action and it
will guide you unerringly to your goals. This is how to start living more